- Admissions 2021-22
- Behaviour for Learning
- Our School Day
- Key Dates
- Term Dates
- Independent Learning
- Exams Information
- Parents' Evenings
- School Catering
- Equipment and uniform
- Open Evenings
- Remote Education
- Support for Families
- Parent View
- Letters to Parents and Carers
Healthy Eating Policy Statement
- To encourage a healthy lifestyle through the association of healthy food and the promotion of health-enhancing habits.
- To promote a positive outlook on life and an awareness of the consequences of healthy and unhealthy choices.
- To ensure that pupils have the opportunity to choose healthy meals and snacks in school.
- Healthy lifestyles will be promoted both in individual subject areas (particularly by Form Tutors and Health & Social Care staff) and in a cross-curricular way through the Personal and Social Education programme.
- The school will ensure via Contract Holders that all food handlers are trained in appropriate hygiene and work practices.
- The school in partnership with Contract Holders will provide and continuously promote healthy eating food choices, ensuring that a choice of healthy options is always available on the daily menu.
- The school and the contract holders will adhere to recent legislation.
- The quality of food and its presentation is of paramount importance in menu planning and delivery.
- All meat provided by an authorised licensed halal suppliers.
- 5 Star kitchen as awarded by Environmental Health.
- Certified Vegetarian options available daily.
- We abide by legislation as set out by the Government School Food Trust.
- Special Dietary requirements are accommodated.