- Ready to Learn
- Our Curriculum Intent
- Independent Learning
- Post 16 Information
- Relationships & Sex Education
- Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance
- Personal Development
- Student Wellbeing
- Character Education
- Trips, Clubs and Enrichment
- Student Leadership and Student Voice
- The Hub
- Remote Learning
- Year 9 Options
- Year 11 Options
- Exams Information
Year 11 Options
Post-16 Options Evening for students currently in Year 11 is on 10 November 2021.
In the autumn term of Year 11 students begin the post-16 options process. They receive high-quality CEIAG to help them make well-informed choices about their future pathways.
Belle Vue Girls' Academy has a large and highly successful sixth form. We offer a broad and exciting range of subjects, providing pathways towards further education and employment. We are proud that the majority of Belle Vue students continue their studies with us into the sixth form. We also welcome applications from external students.
- Pathway 1– a free choice of Level 3 courses for students with at least 5 GCSES at grade 4 and above, including English and Maths at grade 5 and above.
- Pathway 2– a choice of selected Level 3 courses for students with at least 5 GCSES at grade 4 and above, including English and Maths.
- Pathway 3– a choice of level 2 courses for students with mainly GCSE grade 3s in English, Maths and other subjects.
- Pathway 4– a level 1 pathway for students with mainly GCSE grades 1 and 2.
- A Level offer: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English Literature, History, Psychology, Sociology, Religious Studies, French, Spanish, Urdu, Art and Design.
- Applied Level 3 offer: Applied Science, Applied Law, Business, Criminology, Health and Social Care, Information Technology, Music Performance, Sport, Travel and Tourism.
- Applied Level 1 and 2 offer: Business, Health and Social Care, Childcare. Students on Level 1 and Level 2 courses complete a work experience placement as part of the course.
- English and Maths GCSE or Functional Skills: resit for students below Grade 4 in English and / or Maths.