- Ready to Learn
- Our Curriculum Intent
- Independent Learning
- Post 16 Information
- Relationships & Sex Education
- Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance
- Personal Development
- Student Wellbeing
- Character Education
- Trips, Clubs and Enrichment
- Student Leadership and Student Voice
- The Hub
- Remote Learning
- Year 9 Options
- Year 11 Options
- Exams Information
Trips, Clubs and Enrichment
Belle Vue Girls’ Academy is committed to offering an excellent programme of enrichment activities and opportunities that every student can access.
This complements our broad and balanced curriculum, ensuring that every Belle Vue girl regularly steps outside her comfort zone, experiences something new, and gains the confidence to embrace new opportunities in the future.
Some examples of our enrichment activities are:
- Participation in the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme from Year 9 onwards.
- Participation in the National Citizen Service from Year 11 onwards. We became an NCS Gold School in 2019.
- The opportunity to plan, lead, and participate in, national, regional and local charity events;
As a result, our students are thoughtful, considerate young people, who are proud to be global citizens, and to make a positive contribution to their school, their community, their country, and beyond. Students go on to study a broad range of subjects at universities both within and beyond West Yorkshire; they pursue purposeful and fulfilling careers in new areas, they travel widely and support their communities, always pushing at boundaries and stepping out of their comfort zones with growing confidence.