- Admissions 2021-22
- Behaviour for Learning
- Our School Day
- Key Dates
- Term Dates
- Homework/Independent Learning
- Exams Information
- School Catering
- Equipment and uniform
- Open Evenings
- Remote Education
- Support for Families
- Parent View
- Letters to Parents and Carers
Equipment and uniform
- BVGA Blazer
- Plain white school shirt
- Plain 'school style' black tunic, skirt or trousers
- Black low-heeled or flat shoes which must have a back and sides. Plain black trainers can also be worn.
- Red school sleeveless jumper (Year 7 and 8)
- Black school sleeveless jumper (Years 9, 10 and 11)
- Plain black head scarf
- Blue BVGS polo shirt
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Fully laced trainers (no pumps)
- BVGA Hoodie
- BVGA elasticated headscarf
- BVGA Shorts
Post 16 Dress Code Details
- Business style trousers
- A suitable business-style top in similar colours.
- If you cover your head, a plain head scarf can be worn.
- Dark low-heeled or flat shoes which must have a back and sides. Trainers are acceptable but must be plain black in colour.
- Outdoor coats, jackets, shawls and hoodies may be worn to and from school but not worn in, and around, the school buildings.
A sensible bag for books and equipment is essential.