30 Hours Per Week / Term Time + 5 days Band 7 (SCP10-SCP17 / £14,670.50
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an efficient, enthusiastic Cover Supervisor. The suitable candidate will be expected to deliver pre-planned lessons to cover the short-term absence of a teacher. A high standard of literacy and numeracy is essential for this post, as is the enthusiasm to help raise the achievement of students.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide cover supervision, working under the guidance of teaching/senior staff with an agreed system of supervision
- Maintain records/management information systems
- Contribute to the overall ethos and aims of the academy
- Establish productive working relationships
- Be able to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
In return we will be able to offer you:
- An attractive, very well resourced working
- Effective and supportive
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
For full details, application form and information pack, please contact Karen Nixon,
Head’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 26 May 2022 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).