Teaching Assistant (General)
32.5 hrs per week TTO
Band 4 SCP 3
To start as soon as possible
The Headteacher and Governing body are looking to appoint a flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join the school team.
As a teaching assistant you will have the opportunity to support students in all subject areas across all year groups from year 7 to year 13. The needs of our students can include hearing impairment, visual impairment, physical difficulties and cognition and learning difficulties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good qualifications in maths and English (grade 4 or above at GCSE or equivalent)
- Experience of working with children aged 11-16
- Good awareness of student SEND needs
- An inclusive approach to meeting students’ needs
In return we will be able to offer:
- An attractive, very well resourced working environment
- Effective and supportive colleagues
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Closing Date: Friday 24 September 2021 at 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).