- Ready to Learn
- Our Curriculum Intent
- Independent Learning
- Post 16 Information
- Relationships & Sex Education
- Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance
- Personal Development
- Student Wellbeing
- Character Education
- Trips, Clubs and Enrichment
- Student Leadership and Student Voice
- The Hub
- Remote Learning
- Year 9 Options
- Year 11 Options
- Exams Information
Equipment and uniform
- BVGA Blazer
- Plain white school shirt
- Plain 'school style' black tunic, skirt or trousers
- Black low-heeled or flat shoes which must have a back and sides. Plain black trainers can also be worn.
- Red school sleeveless jumper (Year 7 and 8)
- Black school sleeveless jumper (Years 9, 10 and 11)
- Plain black head scarf
- Blue BVGS polo shirt
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Fully laced trainers (no pumps)
- BVGA Hoodie
- BVGA elasticated headscarf
- BVGA Shorts
Post 16 Dress Code Details
- Business style trousers
- A suitable business-style top in similar colours.
- If you cover your head, a plain head scarf can be worn.
- Dark low-heeled or flat shoes which must have a back and sides. Trainers are acceptable but must be plain black in colour.
- Outdoor coats, jackets, shawls and hoodies may be worn to and from school but not worn in, and around, the school buildings.
A sensible bag for books and equipment is essential.